SUPport. engage. Connect.
Formerly known as the Gallery Club, this membership program has been completely restructured and now offers great purchasing benefits and networking opportunities to our most active supporters. Your Champions Club membership enables kids to reach their full potential — to become Pro Kids – by providing access to transformational opportunities through sport, study, and service. It’s also a great new way to connect with other members of our ever-growing Pro Kids family.
Become a member for a year with a $1,000+ individual donation*
Membership benefits include:
- Unlimited golf at Colina Park Golf Course and the TaylorMade Honors Course in Oceanside, with up to 3 complimentary guests per month
- One complimentary golf lesson/swing analysis with a First Tee Golf Professional
- Apparel from top golf brands at 40% off (Pro Kids or Champions Club logo for country club members is mandatory)
- Equipment from top golf manufacturers at discounted pricing (non-country club members only)
- Champions Club Concierge to assist you with purchasing questions
- Members-only golf tournaments at San Diego’s top golf courses
- Special networking or social events \(bring one guest!)
To become a member please contact your Champions Club Concierge at email@example.com.
*Individual donations not associated with an event
Terms & Conditions:
Fair Market Value: $250
Unlimited Golf: Please call to schedule your tee times. Call Colina Park Golf Course at (619) 255-4425 or TaylorMade Honors Course at (760) 547-8566. Tee times are restricted to non-program hours. Members can invite up to 3 guests per month at no charge.
Complimentary Golf Lesson: 45-minutes lesson with Pro Kids | The First Tee of San Diego golf professional at Colina Park or Oceanside Site.
Members-Only Golf Tournaments: Subject to special guests’ invitations.
Golf Apparel Discount: Pro Kids or Champions Club logos are mandatory on shirts, sweaters and outerwear pieces for members of local country clubs. In order to protect our relationship with the local private courses, we want to make sure that we are not taking business away from our partners.
Golf Equipment Discounts: Other than for logo golf balls, this option does not apply to local country club members. Once again, country club members have access to similar discounts at their private courses, and our organization has no intention of competing with our local private partners.
Networking and Social Events: Members can bring one guest per event at no charge.