Pro Kids – First Tee, San Diego is offering a safe and supportive environment on both campuses to assist your child during distance learning.
Our Distance Learning Support Program aims to support families during this difficult time of virtual learning. Pro Kids Members are able to attend this program throughout the week for the duration of the school day. Our qualified staff will assist your student(s) during distance learning with their assigned teacher(s). Pro Kids will provide supervision, assistance, lunch and physical activities.
Students will be responsible for providing the necessary supplies – technology, headphones, chargers, school material, etc. Pro Kids will provide access to Wi-Fi and computers will be available for check-out if needed. Pro Kids Membership is required to participate; Members must register ahead of time.
City Heights Hours and Availability:
- Monday – Friday, 7:30am-1:45pm
- 7:30am OR 8:30am drop off
- Available for students in 4th-8th grade
- Must register per week, ahead of time
Oceanside Hours and Availability:
- Small class sizes (8-10 students per class).
- Students will be able to connect their personal devices to wifi or check-out a device from Pro Kids.
- Students should bring a water bottle, snack, and headphones.
- Students may pick up lunch from Pro Kids Free Meal Service.
- All staff and students must wear masks unless eating (subject to change based on CDC guidelines).
- Staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces and equipment used throughout the day.
- Children displaying any COVID-19 symptoms or who have come in contact with anyone with symptoms will not be permitted to attend.
- Pro Kids staff has the right to send any student home that displays any symptoms or complains of feeling ill.
This program is included with your Pro Kids membership. New to Pro Kids? Need to Renew your Membership? Use the buttons below to join or renew today!
Already a Pro Kids member? Use one of the buttons below to visit your home course’s calendar and select the programming you wish to attend.