Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego is offering a safe and supportive environment at our City Heights campus to assist your child during distance learning.
Hours and Availability:
- Monday – Friday, beginning October 12
- 7:30am – 1:45pm
- Available for students in 4th-8th grade
- Must register per week, ahead of time
Fees and Payment:
- $100/week, per child
- Registration and payment must be made by Wednesday at 5:00pm for the following week.
- No partial weeks and no refunds for days not used.
- Financial Aid is available
- Small class sizes (10 – 12 students per class).
- Students will be able to connect their personal devices to wifi or check-out a device from Pro Kids.
- Students should bring a water bottle, snack, and headphones.
- Students may pick up lunch from Pro Kids Free Meal Service.
- Students must have their temperature taken before entering the building.
- All staff and students must wear masks while inside (subject to change based on CDC guidelines).
- Everyone must wear a contact tracing beacon while on campus.
- Staff will clean and disinfect all surfaces and equipment used throughout the day.