HOW TO BECOME A PRO KIDS MEMBER
- Fill out our Membership Registration Form. Membership begins at age 7. Please do not submit a form for a child younger than 7 years old.
- Once you have submitted your form, there will be a link to purchase your Pro Kids Membership(s). Each child must have a separate Pro Kids Membership.
- Select your home campus (City Heights or Oceanside)
- Fill out the information requested on the membership payment page. (Child’s Name, Birthdate, Household Email)
- Add your Membership to your cart.
- If you are adding more than one membership to your cart (i.e. multiple children), click “continue shopping”. If you are done adding members, click “checkout”.
- Upon completing your checkout, your Pro Kids account will be created. You can now log into this account to manage your membership payments for each child. You will also use this account to register for Pro Kids programs like golf classes, fields trips, workshops, and more!
Once you are a member, you will have immediate access to:
- All Pro Kids Programs – Golf Classes, Academy, Distance Learning Support and more (sign ups required)
- Eligibility for the Pro Kids Scholarship Program
- Free golf play at Colina Park or Oceanside.
- Free range balls for the driving range.
- Free club/equipment rental for onsite golf activities.
- Free SCGA Youth on Course membership for eligible participants.
- A complimentary round of golf for the parent/legal guardian supervising the participant on the golf course when they come to play with the active Pro Kids member.
- Activities such as workshops, field trips and tutoring scheduled throughout the month