HOW TO SIGN UP FOR PROGRAMS
*All Pro Kids programming requires an active Pro Kids Membership. If you are a brand new member or are a renewing member, please follow the instructions on our Membership Steps page.
*All Pro Kids programming is based on a monthly commitment to the program. When you sign up for a program, you are expected to attend all days listed for the event. Our programs are currently in high demand. Becoming a member DOES NOT guarantee a spot in any program for your child. You are encouraged to use other member benefits such as, playing the course and practice areas, if you are unable to join one of our monthly sessions. Due to COVID-19 and our smaller class size requirements, we ask that parents inform Pro Kids if their child is unable to attend for the remainder of the monthly session. This will help free up space for other members that may be waiting for a spot in class.
*All programming sign-ups will open 1 week prior to the 1st of the month.
- Log into our Membership Portal by using the account that was used during your membership checkout.
- If you have forgotten your password, use the forgot password link below the login box.
- If you have forgotten what email was registered when you created your account, please call your campus’ front desk (phone numbers below)
- After you have logged in, select your Pro Kids home campus calendar to view the current week of programming that is being offered.
- If you are on a desktop or laptop computer, you can narrow your search based on the programming to the right of the page.
- If you are on a mobile device, you can narrow your search based on the programming at the bottom of the page.
- Select the program you wish to attend.
- Next, add a ticket to your cart for each member that will be attending class.
- For example, if you have two children you wish to sign up for a program, you will need to add two tickets to your cart.
- Follow the prompts to fill out the required information on the ticket.
- After you have added all of the tickets to your cart, complete your checkout.
- Once your order is completed you will receive a confirmation email saying “Your Pro Kids Order is now complete.” You will also receive a “Class Registration” email with an overview of the information you entered on the ticket, as well as the date, time, and place of the program event. THIS EMAIL IS CONFIRMATION THAT YOU HAVE BEEN ADDED TO THE PROGRAM EVENT.
Oceanside Program Director – Twannia Baker – (760) 547-8566
City Heights Program Director – Christine Duggan – (619) 582-7884