How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Fill out our Membership Registration Form.
- If you are applying for Financial Aid, please fill out the Financial Aid questions on the Membership Form. Please allow 72 hours for your request to be processed. Your local Program Director will contact you once your request has been reviewed.
- Once your local Program Director has reviewed your registration form, an email will be sent to you with further instructions on how to make a payment.
- Log into the Membership Portal.
- Select the button that says “Purchase Memberships”.
- Your Financial Aid discount will reflect on the Membership Product price.
- If your approved Financial Aid price is not reflected on the product, please make sure you are logged into the approved email account entered on the registration form.
- Select the “Annual Payment” option.
- Fill out the information requested on the Membership Payment page
- Child’s Name, Birthdate, Household Email
- Add your Membership to your cart.
- If you are adding more than one membership to your cart (i.e. multiple children), click “Continue Shopping”. If you are done adding members, click “Checkout”.
- Review your cart and complete your checkout.
Oceanside Program Director – Twannia Baker – (760) 547-8566
City Heights Program Director – Christine Duggan – (619) 582-7884