Your child’s membership information, which includes signing COVID-19 and Contact Tracing release forms, must be updated. Only members with updated information and signed COVID-19 and Contact Tracing release forms will be eligible to sign up for classes.
To update your membership information and sign the required release forms:
- Go to the Membership Portal.
- Login with your email.
- If you forgot your password, ask for a reset.
- To change your primary address, go to the Account Dashboard.
- Once logged in, choose “Member Information & Release Forms.”
- Fill out all information and click SUBMIT.
To keep everyone safe and healthy, COVID-19 regulated classes will look different:
- Class sizes will be smaller – 12 participants per class.
- Each participant must wear a mask while on campus.
- Personal golf clubs are highly recommended.
- Each participant must wear a contact tracing beacon* while on campus.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle; water fountains are not available.
*In addition to typical precautions, Pro Kids implemented a contact tracing system. Members will receive an electronic beacon that will track movement while onsite. This beacon does not store personal information, it only tracks movements onsite and alerts members if they are closer than six feet to another member wearing a beacon. This technology gives Pro Kids the ability to notify anyone who may have been in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19. Beacons are assigned to members at check-in and are collected upon check-out. Beacons must be worn at all times on Pro Kids – First Tee, San Diego campuses.