Starting the first week of August, we will discontinue all virtual workshops and open in-person golf classes! Our City Heights campus began classes on August 4 and our Oceanside campus will begin classes on August 11. Our Pro Kids team has been diligently working to prepare a quality program for your family while following the guidelines and safety recommendations of our county, city, and state.
In order for your child to participate, your child’s membership information must be updated, which includes signing the new COVID-19 and Contact Tracing Release Forms. Only members with updated information and signed COVID-19 and Contact Tracing Release Forms will be eligible to sign up for classes.
To update your membership information:
- Visit the Membership Portal and use your email to login. Do not create a new account.
- Once logged in, click the “Member Information & Release Forms” button.
- Fill out all information and click SUBMIT.
CITY HEIGHTS AUGUST SCHEDULE
- 1:00-2:00PM – Player Level
- 3:00-4:00PM – Player Level
- 1:00-2:00PM – Par Level
- 3:00-4:00PM – Par Level
- 1:00-2:00PM – Birdie Level
- 3:00-4:00PM – Birdie Level
- 2:30-3:30PM – Eagle/Ace/Player for Life
- 4:00-5:30PM – Game of the Week (on course, open to Eagle/Ace/Player Levels)
OCEANSIDE AUGUST SCHEDULE
- 9:00-10:00AM – Player Level
- 11:00-12:00PM – Player Level
- 2:00-3:00PM – Player Level
- 9:00-10:00AM – Par Level
- 11:00-12:00PM – Par Level
- 2:00-3:00PM – Par Level
- 11:00-12:00PM – Birdie and Eagle Levels
- 2:00-3:00PM – Birdie and Eagle Levels
- 12:00-2:00PM – Ace and Player for Life Levels
** Fridays from 8:00-11:30AM is open play! All levels are welcome during this time. No more than 6 groups of 4 on the course at once.
REGISTER FOR CLASS
Classes will have a limited player capacity which means classes will fill up quickly. Please only register your child if you are certain they will attend. If your child is unable to attend after registering, please let Pro Kids know immediately so that the spot becomes available for another member.
To keep everyone safe and healthy, COVID-19 regulated classes will look different:
- Class sizes will be smaller – 12 participants per class.
- Each participant must wear a mask while on campus.
- Personal golf clubs are highly recommended.
- Each participant must wear a contact tracing beacon* while on campus.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a water bottle; water fountains are not available.
*In addition to typical precautions, Pro Kids implemented a contact tracing system. Members will receive an electronic beacon that will track movement while onsite. This beacon does not store personal information, it only tracks movements onsite and alerts members if they are closer than six feet to another member wearing a beacon. This technology gives Pro Kids the ability to notify anyone who may have been in contact with an individual infected with COVID-19. Beacons are assigned to members at check-in and are collected upon check-out. Beacons must be worn at all times on Pro Kids | First Tee of San Diego campuses.