Pro Kids provides fee waivers for the following:
- Attends a Provision 2 School (requires proof of enrollment)
- Parent/Guardian is an active member of the United States military (additional form must be completed)
- Individual/family qualifies for the Free or Reduced Lunch Program (requires documentation) Note: Households who receive Food Stamps, CalWORKs, Kin-GAP, FDPIR, or LifeLine benefits also qualify
Membership is available to all others for a fee of $100 per member for the calendar year. A family plan of $75 per member, per calendar year, is available when 2 or more siblings register and pay at the same time. If a child registers after June 30, the fee will be $50 per member for the remainder of the calendar year and the family plan will be $37.50.
Already a member? Click here for the renewal form.
To become introductory members, kids need to follow these three easy steps:
- Attend an orientation with a parent/guardian at either of our Pro Kids locations. Orientations for our City Heights location take place on the first three Saturdays of the month from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. La orientación en Español se llevan a cabo el tercer sábado del mes a las 11:00 de la mañana. Orientations for our Oceanside location take place the first Saturday of each month from 2:30 p.m to 3:00 p.m.
- Fill out a registration form and pay registration fee (if applicable).
- Within seven business days of submitting registration materials, kids can return to Pro Kids for golf lessons after school and on certain Saturdays (schedule varies by month; see current Pro Kids calendar for more information).
With an active membership card, kids may use our facilities in the following manner for free:
- Skill appropriate, group golf classes
- Putting course, driving cage, and the use of golf equipment while playing at Pro Kids
- Tutoring, games, or workshops in the Learning Center
As kids proceed through the golf and life skills certification process at Pro Kids, they will gain additional opportunities and privileges (access to field trips, the computer lab, the golf simulator, etc.
To learn more about our programs, click here to review the Family Handbook.